If you or someone you know is seeking guidance regarding long-term care decisions, then you know that the challenges faced by older and disabled adults extend to making crucial decisions about health, legal, and financial issues:
- How do we find good care?
- What is the cost of care and how will we pay for it?
- What government and community resources are available?
- Are our legal documents up-to-date?
- Is there help available for family caregivers?
Marsha Goodman is an Elder Care Attorney specializing in Life Care Planning. Her team of compassionate legal and human services professionals offer a comprehensive approach to helping you find solutions, so you can focus on giving the love and family support that can only come from you.
Life Care Planning combines:
- Legal representation
- Asset protection and coordination of private and public resources
- Care coordination
We help clients develop a customized action plan with tailored documents and professional services that fully address your family’s specific goals and wishes. It describes how medical, housing, legal and care needs will be met until the end of life without placing unnecessary burdens on loved ones.
We are located at City North in North Phoenix: 5450 E. High Street, Phoenix 85054
480-320-3446 or 602-763-1067
Marsha Goodman, Attorney